3UP 3DOWN TRAVEL LEAGUE
June 24nd - August 5rd
Deaconess Sports Park
RUNS FOR 6 WEEKS
END OF LEAGUE SEASON TOURNAMENT
PLAY EVERY MONDAY
GAMES ARE 1:45 MINUTES LONG STARTING @ 6PM
NO SPECTATOR GATE FEE
FIELDS OPEN FOR PRACTICE AFTER COMPLETION OF GAMES
Need More Info??
Contact John Grass 812.499.2069
Spring Travel League Field Practice Schedule
USSSA Summer Travel League Rules
Deaconess Sports Park
6800 N Green River Road
Evansville Indiana 47725
Directors Goals: Our goal is to create the most competitive league possible for every level of teams. We strive and will continue to strive to make every game competitive for both teams. These rules can be changed to create a more competitive environment.
1. If any player is not on your online roster, they must be written on a paper roster and turned in before play starts June 15th.
2. Any roster adds during the season must be approved by the League Director
Open /Major 1 Inning Max Per Pitcher Per Night
AAA 2 Innings Max Per Pitcher Per Night
AA 3 Innings Max Per Pitcher Per Night.
A 4 Innings Max per Pitcher Per Night.
NO A Classification Pitcher can throw a Max of 4 innings in two consecutive weeks.
4. Play is for 1:45 Minutes or 6 Innings on fields 1,2,3,4,5,6. 1:30 or 6 Innings on Fields 5 and 8. Please hustle on and off the fields and no throw downs after the first inning. If you are going to make a pitcher change, please have them warmed up and ready to go. This league is free sub in and out so please keep them in and warm them up in the Bullpen. Do not waste game time to warm up a new pitcher.
5. 3 Outs or a batting of a complete line up on offense constitutes a ½ inning.
6. Mercy rule is in effect. 15 Runs after 3 8 runs after 4. These games will end if this happens.
7. No Gate Fee will be charged to enter the park at any time during the League Year.
8. If we get rained out one week, that schedule gets placed at the end of the last week.
9. Facebook is where we will post weather related info first . https://www.facebook.com/usssabaseballby3up3down/?ref=bookmarks
10. This events schedules and will be scored on the USSSA Game Center.
11. Practice Schedule and these rules are posted on our website.
Thanks to all teams that have joined to play our Summer Travel League.
Thanks for playing the best. USSSA Baseball/Softball powered by 3Up 3Down Events
John Grass Director